Re: CIGAR STORE INDIAN DONE

I will take some closeups later. But, all in all, not bad. I always > wanted a cigar store Indian. But, I'm thinking the older son will want > this one. There's also a picture and some info on a couple more large > banks I'm doing. > > JOAT > Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're > talking about. > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 16 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. >
Gerald Ross

Norman D. Crow