Re: Canadian Tire Planer

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.
Add pictures here
✖

A skill saw & rowing machine will suffice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
úFZEK5i7_s
HTH
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/15/2017 7:34 AM, Leon wrote:

FWIW the Subject is "Re: Canadian Tire Planer", the text body says "We are business consulting and market research Company", and the url http://bit.ly/2gEXtKI takes you to the "Goldstein Research" website. I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 11:33:45 -0600, Just Wondering

a "canadian tire" planer is similar to a "harbor frieght" planer, or a "king tools" planer. Nothing to do with tires - just like th link has NOTHING to do with Canadian Tire, Tires, or planers.
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/tools-hardware/power-tools/planers-jointers/planers.html
https://goo.gl/3taUD5

And I'm "Just Wondering" how badly you've infected your computer by clicking on a link posted by a spammer in India.
"One engine detected this URL" https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/4a86bd5c7ec5eec2e7ffcfa5cb86ef5cba23d43f830d60abe6947539f4afe1fe/detection
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/15/2017 12:33 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

So, do you think a Jet Planer planes Jet airplanes? Or do you think it is more specific, Delta Planers are custom built to plane Delta airlines fleet?
Add pictures here
✖

Now I suppose you're going to try to tell me that a wood plane isn't used to plane wood. Or a smoothing plane isn't used to smooth. Or even that a rabbet plane isn't used to flatten rabbits. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
On 10/15/2017 6:40 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

Running over them with a tire will flatten them. Especially if it's a Canadian Tire.
Add pictures here
✖

Nice cast!
Puckdropper
✖
On 10/15/2017 1:33 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

Just as a wood planer makes wood flat, a tire planer makes tires flat.
I find that a simple nail will get the job done.
Add pictures here
✖

That only makes it flat on the bottom.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 8:41:11 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

age

pot?

All flat tires are caused by the vehicle that they are on. I've never seen a tire that was flat unless it was on (or used to be on) a vehicle. It's obviously the fault of the vehicle.
Add pictures here
✖

And just about anything else a man might need - as well as anything for the kitchen.
Add pictures here
✖