Re: Canadian Tire Planer

On 10/14/2017 1:11 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: >> Hi,

>> We are business consulting and market research Company ... > Please SEND >> US SAMPLE REQUEST
>> > I would like to know what is the benefit of having my tires planed. > Can I use my wood planer to do the job, or do I have to buy a > special tire planer? How does planing my tires affect the mileage > I can get from them? Does a planed tire grip the road better? > Does it counter the effects of hydroplaning when my car hits a wet spot? > >

FWIW Canadian Tire sells tools.

Reply to
Leon

A skill saw & rowing machine will suffice.

HTH

Reply to
Spalted Walt

FWIW the Subject is "Re: Canadian Tire Planer", the text body says "We are business consulting and market research Company", and the url

takes you to the "Goldstein Research" website. I am still Just Wondering what a tire planer is.

Reply to
Just Wondering

And just about anything else a man might need - as well as anything for the kitchen.

Reply to
clare

a "canadian tire" planer is similar to a "harbor frieght" planer, or a "king tools" planer. Nothing to do with tires - just like th link has NOTHING to do with Canadian Tire, Tires, or planers.

Reply to
clare

And I'm "Just Wondering" how badly you've infected your computer by clicking on a link posted by a spammer in India.

"One engine detected this URL"

Spalted Walt

So, do you think a Jet Planer planes Jet airplanes? Or do you think it is more specific, Delta Planers are custom built to plane Delta airlines fleet?

Reply to
Leon

Just as a wood planer makes wood flat, a tire planer makes tires flat.

I find that a simple nail will get the job done.

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Now I suppose you're going to try to tell me that a wood plane isn't used to plane wood. Or a smoothing plane isn't used to smooth. Or even that a rabbet plane isn't used to flatten rabbits. ;-)

Reply to
krw

That only makes it flat on the bottom.

Reply to
krw

All flat tires are caused by the vehicle that they are on. I've never seen a tire that was flat unless it was on (or used to be on) a vehicle. It's obviously the fault of the vehicle.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Running over them with a tire will flatten them. Especially if it's a Canadian Tire.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Nice cast!