Re: Beautiful Reuge Music Boxes

I wonder if you have a music box that plays: "Happy Trails to Spam!"

Go away . . .

Jums

We offer the best prices on the web (retail alike) and a wide > selection of original Sorrento (Italy) style musical boxes with Swiss > made "Romance" movements. Variety of colors, finishes, inlays and > sizes. Please stop by and receive free shipping on orders over $99.99. > > We guarantee that we offer the best prices, if you find a better price > on our music boxes we will beat it by 10%! > > Stop by
and see what we have to offer!
Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Hey,

Did you guys know there's a Spam Museum in MN? They sell t-shirts and everything. Of course we also have hot dish...

Blessings, Jenny

Reply to
SWMBO

LOL! I didn't know that Jenny - you'd figure by now that I would have gotten spammed about coming to visit it! LOL!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara