Re: Bandsaw blades! lost

In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also has a 6" cut height.

The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your bandsaw.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

I just measured the blade and it is right!, now I have to find a supplyer for 91" blades!, screwfix have none!.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Eddy

Reply to
Eddy

Try This site.

have bought some blades from them and think they are reasonable prices. Have not tried them out yet though. John

Eddy wrote:

Reply to
John

Sears carry's 91" blades. Here is a link to one of them

Rob Ritch

Eddy, use

or

Grumble