Re: Armagetten

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

> >Be advised that the world will soon end. >Hell will freeze over. >Pigs will fly >The moon will fall from the sky. > >And why you ask, do I fore tell these events. > >Because the impossible has happened. > >Mom has a new cell phone. > >With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie >service, to boot. > >She can be reached at >

snip

>And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is >ringing) > >Will wonders never cease > >Dad

Looks like you gonna have to change that number!

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

Nope, all sort of wonders happen with this technology stuff, eh. I tried to call here but it seems her line was busy. Probably very busy. Maybe I'll just send her a text message. Thanks for the info Dad.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That was quick, I though I got it off the board real quick, damn that default setting. That was like less than a minute before I caught it

And for the fool (me)in the group, just how did you catch it so fast, and why would you repost it.

Reply to
Nirodac

Numbers been changed already, at no charge from Bell. At least you were decent enough to block the number on your reply.

Gotta be more careful with the default addresses, a lesson well learned.

Reply to
Nirodac

Another lesson would be to use different pprograms for news and mail.

Glad nothing ill came of this and that you were able to get the number changed without a hassle.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yep, high on the priority list is a new news reader. Didn't even use the cell for one call yet.

Reply to
Nirodac

At least I snipped the number out! :) As for the quickness of the post, you give me far too much credit! I am way slower than that! Just darn luck I guess. Glad you were able to change the number so quick.

Allyn

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

That's what *you* think!! _most_ USENET servers do *NOT* honor cancel messages. that phone number _is_ *still* out there.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Not that I care about the number any more, as I have a new one, but, I can't recover the original post that I deleted. And I do agree that anything that gets posted, could be posted forever.

Reply to
Nirodac

Yea at least you and a few others snipped it, but Jack Novak didn't. Sorry, I got my messages mixed up.

Reply to
Nirodac

Learn to spell.

WAFI you are.