Re: Architectural salvage

Thanks to all for your information. My daughter lives in Springfield, MO and we'll certainly check out that lead too.

-- Gene Seibel Hangar 131 -

I fly, I envy no one.

Another poster refered you to Chicago so I will mention Aesthetic Concerns > in Springfield, MO. They have some awesome stuff. Also was in the > Sherwin-Williams in Springfield on St.Louis St. and they gave me the name of > an individual that lived off of College that had a big warehouse full of > that sort of stuff but was not set up in retail (or something) though I > never had time to chase that rabbit. I have a house that used to be a stage > stop and office so I was looking for some old stuff. Good Luck! > > Know of any good architectural salvage places in the St. Louis area? > > > > Thanks, > > -- > > Gene Seibel > >
Gene Seibel