Re: Anyone heard from JOAT lately?

Mike

ya know i was thinkin bout askin this same question for a couple days but just had not got to it. have not seen a post from him since the april fools day massacre. thats when i just deleted the whole group and started over. well how bout it JOAT? you out there? hope you aint gone to the great INSPIRATION in the sky...there that should wake the old goat an get him back here where he belongs!! lol :-]>

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

send him a piece of mail

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

skeezics wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and kilts (don't ask)

Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Great minds and all that. Someone WHO'S ALLOWED TO (hehehe) send him a ping and see what the problem is.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

That would do it! ;-)

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

Reply to
Dave Jackson

His web site is down...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

never mind. i found it. duh!!!! droped him a line ill let y'all know if it turns up a response.

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Look on the positive side. He may have won the lottery, shit canned his web-tv, and is trying to figure out his new 500GHz Dell with the OC-3 fiber optic connection. All the while laughing like hell at his kids with their hands out.

Art

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.

Dave in Fairfax

-- Dave Leader reply-to doesn't work use: daveldr at att dot net American Association of Woodturners

Area Woodturners

Wood Butcher

Thankfully, no.

Reply to
CW

"Wood Butcher" wrote in news:xJWdnYiZsI4brcrfRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I suspect JOAT would be the same fella, even with $5M in the bank. And that ain't bad.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

You may have missed it, he replied in a seperate thred yesterday.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax