Racedeck or Similar Garage Tiles?

Hi,

Anybody have RaceDeck or the garage tiles from Costco in their shop?

Just concerned about how well the table saw and wood cart will roll.

Thanks.

Eric

Reply to
E. Hill

Eric FWIW I ordered some Race Deck samples a few months ago my impressions were

1 Seemed plenty rigid I attacked them with a sledge hammer and dents were barley seen. My impression was they would stand up to rolling heavy tools but over the long term they might develop wheel dents.
  1. I didn't like the sound of walking on them kinda like walking on dry pasta
  2. Seams were not tight and I was concerned about sawdust build up I decided against them Joey
Reply to
joey

Hi,

Thanks for the comments...

Diamond or circle?

I've read that some people put an underlayment down, such as QuietWalk.

Thanks again.

Eric

Reply to
E. Hill