quad sander update.

I'm not sure what to say about that bad boy sander.

's quiet and awesome and F A S T. This finish:

1/2 hour.

Worth every penny.

Reply to
Robatoy

That looks like a serious machine there. I was impressed with the fact that they offer a Bearing Change Tool Kit. This is to keep your tool running in top form while making it easy for you to replace wearing parts.

How much did you spend for this bad boy?

Tim the tool man would have been proud.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

That's a sign of a 'pro' piece... even though 'pro' is used on everything including toilet paper these days.

On sale. From $ 1650.00 down to $ 1495.00. It wasn't 40 bucks, but took the deal anyway..

suits my requirements.

Robatoy

G'day Rob, That is one tool I never new existed. I have seen much smaller 4 disk machines, They use about 50mm pads. I now see where the money previously mentioned went. It' good see some things going the other way across the ditch :)

regards John

Reply to
John B

Hiya John.

There's a whole lot coming this way from across the ditch. Triton's out from your way isn't it? How about Trevor Ford? That guy is a god in the solid surface industry. Check out some of the insane things he does with solid surface:

I love telling this story. On my way to Oz one time, I had a pamphlet from a travel agent with a 'capsule on the Australian economy'. In it, and I kid you not, it stated: "Almost all imports into Australia come from overseas."

Fosters sucks, VB rules.

Robatoy

G'day Rob, Yep, Triton started out as a small Aussie company making saw benches that would take a portable circular saw. I think it has been sold, perhaps a couple of times since it's inception.

Trevor Ford certainly has some unique and innovative ideas. By the way I do like your top.

Your dead to rights about Fosters. The only people who drink that are foreigners, no self-respecting Aussie would touch it :)

Have fun with the new toy ;) all the best John

Reply to
John B

"remain the world leader in it?s field."

On a professional web site yet.

VB is good, but Tammie brew is the real stuff!

Reply to
Tom B

OUCH.. best tell Trevor.

Reply to