Pro Ft'r Griset

I want to buy a 4 ft and 2 ft Pro Ft'r from Griset - To match my 8 Ft'r - Cannot find them - other than amazon which lists a 4-6 week lead - Does anyone know if these are still being made and where I could get one? I don't want to change my whole system....

Reply to
jakejoseph

Explaining what the hell your talking about might be helpful.

Reply to
CW

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Griset industries makes - or perhaps made is a better term - a cutting guide system called the "Pro Ft'r". It is the system that I have all of my tools set up on for cutting long straight cuts on plywood and for routing.

They made this under the name "Tru Grip-Pro Ft'r" They made an 8', a

4' and a 2' model. I want to buy a 4' model. I have called the company both 800 and other numbers and they have been disconnected. I guess I need to buy another system too cut shorter pieces - which I do not want to do - however, it looks like thats the only thing I can do.

It was a VERY good straight edge clamp. It still is - It really beats my eemerson tool clamp. I was hoping someone might know what happened to Griset industries - a good company with american made clamps.

Reply to
jakejoseph

Give these guys a call. If they have it they will ship. Greg

Greg O