powermatic PM3000

Sorry to keep gloating...but just started assembling this beast, took me an hour just to get over the size of the standard top of this saw. The wings are not quite as big (judging from the box, have not gotten that far), but since I can use both and still bolt on the extension table this thing is going to be plenty big.

Good thing I got the #1300 shop fox mobile base for this thing (steel wheel casters) I think it will need it, moves around with not much effort, at the moment. Just ordered a WWII and having one of my Freud blades drilled out to use with this. Best 1995.00 I ever spent.....ended up getting 850 for my DeWalt 746X so it eases the pain a bit :)

SteveA

Reply to
SteveA