Powered up the Delta last night!

I got my unisaw two weeks ago, but just finished putting in the sub-panel for electricity last night. Boy it sounds nice!

Grant

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles

Congratulations. I hope it cuts well too and continues doing so for many years to come :)

Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:23:19 -0500, "Grant P. Beagles" scribbled the following wisdom:

I'm _REALLY_ glad he finally got this thing. I've had to listen to him here at work about it every day now for a few weeks.

Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Reply to
Gene Bruce

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:23:19 -0500, "Grant P. Beagles" scribbled the following wisdom:

And I forgot to mention that he still had all eleven fingers when he came in to work this morning.

Reply to
Gene Bruce

Wasn't that how you new someone was an Alien on some old TV show??? Or was it ten fingers and an odd pinkie?

Reply to
mttt