post turtle

On 10 Mar 2006, CW spake unto rec.woodworking:

Probably didn't run into much on the journey, either.

Reply to
Scott Cramer

*groan*

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Man, I can't wait. World peace, global prosperity, Honor and Dignity restored to the Whitehouse, renewed vigor and Patriotic spirit in America....we're gonna be livin' in clover.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

True.

As you know, exactly one, a Democrat, and the Constitution has since been amended to make it very hard to repeat that.

Reply to
fredfighter