Plumber's tape needed?

On the humpability scale, Palin ranks quite a bit higher than that scarecrow Coulter. Still not as high as Bebe Neuwirth though.

Reply to
Robatoy

image of Cooter.

DRESSES RULE!!!

Reply to
Robatoy

------------------------------------------------ On the humpability scale, Palin ranks quite a bit higher than that scarecrow Coulter. Still not as high as Bebe Neuwirth though.

Take your pick, but one way or another, a gag must be standard issue.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I don't agree. I think Coulter's pretty good looking (being rich is a plus). And Sarah Palin. In fact, all the conservative women you see on TV are pretty foxy - even Michelle Malkin.

Conversely....

Reply to
HeyBub

What, you don't think Nancy Pelosi is Hot? How about Whoopie Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnel, and Joy Behar?

Reply to
keithw86

Man, you must be god's gift to ugly women.

Cooter'd be skanky even in Brail.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

apple. Besides that, Cooter has 2 elbows per arm. She's a freak! (Mentally as well.) (Politically, she's the same as Glen Beck and Rush Limburger... saying all kinds of 'controversial/ stupid shit to attract those who are open to that banter... like the hungry/lost/leaderless conservatives.... so she can sell books.)

She's a douchebag and I apologize to all the other douchebags out there.

Reply to
Robatoy

THERE NOW!!!

At least I steered you guys in a more productive direction.

Plumbers Tape...............Jeeeeeessschh!

RonB

Reply to
RonB