Plans needed childs play house

I need some assistance, I have DAGS and came up with nothing worthwhile so I am asking for the groups help. I would like to build a off the ground play house with attached swing (single). I thought about just buying a prefab but

6 bills is way too much money. What I would like is something that is about 4 ft off the ground and about 6x6x5 with an A frame roof. I would also like to come off the one side with wood for a swing or two.

Any Ideas? TIA

RIch

Reply to
Searcher

Wed, Apr 21, 2004, 10:16pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@burrverizon.net (Searcher) asks: Any Ideas?

Archives. Library.

JOAT The Good are Innocent so they invented Justice. The Evil are Guilty so they invented Mercy.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T