Plans

Hi

Does anyine know of a source of free woodworking plans, i'm running a bit low in inspiration for a bedding chest.

Danny

Reply to
Danny

Yeah - but you have tosubscribe to the service. I believe it's $49 for the sign up - but JOATONLINE can take care of anything. :-)

Jums (G.R. & D!)

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

One of my favorite plan sites:

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Eze-Lap Diamond Sharpening Stones

- Incra TS-III Table Saw Fence

- Ryobi AP13 Planer/Thicknesser

- BeadLOCK Loose Tenon Joinery System

- Hyphone Air Tool Kit & Impact Wrench

Woody

Frank Campbell

Start with the sites of popular WW magazine companies and their parent sites. They often offer plans (or picture for your inspiration) free, and link you to a myriad of sites with plans.

Reply to
Young Carpenter

Reply to
William E. Prisavage

Have you tried the Magizines( popular woodworking,amaturer woodworker

american woodworker, or popular mechanics) web sites. american woodworker has a nice one on their website

Reply to
Jeffery

Jums, Is it nice to pick on pore ol' JOAT thataway? Of course you *could* have told him to e-mail JOAT direct! hehehehehehe

Haven't really figured out yet if Danny is a newbie or a troll, but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and call it newbie. Thus: Danny, DAGS(Do A Google Search) with the phrase "free woodworking plans"(include the quotes. It will yield about 9,800 hits. This should give you more than enough *inspiration* to search through for a while. Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow