planers??

Folks -

I've had a Rigid "lunchbox" planer for a number of years, but I *need* (hehe) something with a bit more oomph... I would be very much interested in any and all feedback. What do all y'all think of the small (what 15"?) planer molders that'll do profile molding? Is that too much to expect and have it do a really good job at planing? What is a good size for a small shop? I don't think I need, or can afford something like a Parks 20 incher...

TIA,

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead