PING: UA100

Keith,

checked your email recently?

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Yes. Trouble is I'm helping out Al Gore with a project or two and I'm only able to scan through things during the week and respond on the weekend to the important stuff so it gets a little hectic.

Will re-scan and re-spond today.

OBWW: I did start a write up on combination squares yesterday. We're up to 5 pages. I hate the editing process (Pro-Sess David).

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Ah, good. I thought the e-mail had gone via surface post for a minute there.

OBWW: I spent the weekend resurrecting a very old screwdriver of my fathers, the only tool of his that remains. It now has a Huon pine handle and a shiny clean shaft. Made me feel kinda good to fix it up, get the paint off it and put the tip back again, I'll post some pics one day.

Greg

Reply to
Groggy