PING: Swingman

Swingman, I sent you an email on your site, but I am not sure whether or not you got it. Are you and Leon still going to the woodworking show this weekend?

If you are, I was thinking it would be fun to get together for a cup of coffee at the Reliant.

You can email me directly at: nailshooter all the fun at sbc global dot net

Take out "all the fun", and you know what to do with the >at< and

dot
Reply to
nailshooter41

I certainly am. ;~) I have this credit card that is burning sumthin awful.

Reply to
Leon

Check your incoming e-mail ...

Reply to