Ping Leon

Will be in Houston soon and thought to check out your local Craigslist, and saw this:

It's probably at least a 6 hour round trip for you, but may be another option for some (reduced cost or bulk purchase) mesquite.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

End of another dream?

When will you be in Houston? email and let me know if you have time for at least a cup of coffee.

Reply to
Swingman

Sent an email to your first link address.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Well thank you for thinking about me

Reply to
Leon

Perhaps all 3 of us could meet!

Reply to
Leon

Leon, touch base with Karl. I don't have your email, to email you directly. My trip will not be a normal visit and I don't yet know all the details for my schedule, while there.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny