Ping Robert

My son noticed me and my buddy were wearing the exact same white tennis shoes. He said no one but old guys wear white tennies.

The little */&}er called them "Mall Walkers"

Reply to
Jack

Real men are color blind?

Reply to
Jack

You w o u l d think.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the "white" FastCap tape measure. Totally flat and pretty much worthless unless you are measuring the surface of an arc or if you are measuring a horizontal surface. It's stand off is about 1". ;-)

Reply to
Leon

Some people have a hard time focusing when they have heart burn. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Some guy at the tennis shoe store tried to put me in a white pair of shoes, I was having nothing to do with that. LOL

BUT the white tennis shoes are not for fashion like all the rest, they are made for a physical purpose, not to make you like Justin Beaver.

Reply to
Leon

I have a pair of white tennies for the gym, an "identical" pair of black that I wear for work, and another "identical" gray suede pair that I wear on the weekend. My feet are a hard fit. ;-)

Reply to
krw