Ping Nailshooter, Re: channel lock drill

Son not ready for the fence job, so postponed, no report. Next slot is probably mid to late May.

Tried to email but bounced, maybe a correct in there I couldn't see.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Frank - I have changed ISPs 2-3 times since I got that name for the newsgroups. But thank you (a lot!) for the follow up on the drill. I still haven't found anyone that is using them.

If you do need to get me for any reason Frank, you can find me at

snipped-for-privacy@thegarbagesbcglobal.net by taking out "the trash" and "the garbage".

I still hope you post something when you have a chance to use it. They sell them as fast as they get them in at the Sam's stores, and the guy that runs the little tool department over there told me they sell out a pallet in a about 3 days. According to him, they don't get very many of them back.

As they say, it could be something, it could be nothing.

Thanks again!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41