Ping Leon...What's Swingman Up To?

Sooooo When my son was 1 year old, I was 33 times older, 33 years old.

Now he is 34 years old, I'm 67.

Now I am only twice as old as him.

He is aging faster than me.

Reply to
Leon

Soooooo... I did not watch the video in its entirety. Was there a reference to checking square with the 5 cut. I stopped when I saw the Festool jig and thought, that can work with a square cut piece of plywood to hold the track perpendicular to the edge. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

at 3:10

Reply to
krw

On Jun 20, 2022, DerbyDad03 wrote (in article snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com):

Thank You, I am humbled by your kindness 😎

Joe aka 10x

Reply to
10x

LOL, I had not seen that. Like Minds!

I had been presenting this age thing to my son since he was about 6, when he had a good understanding of "maths".

I was prompted to point this out every time he made a reference to me being old. I will never forget, when he was 4~5, him asking, Is that because you are so old?

Reply to
Leon

I'm nice too, sometimes, maybe.

Still no further update on Swingman. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

DerbyDad03 snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

When those numbers start getting really small, what appears to us as the egg reaching the floor and breaking is not actually what happens. The atoms making up the floor interact with the atoms making up the egg and while they never touch they impart a force on one another which results in the egg cracking.

The real question is if the egg never touches the floor why is it so hard to clean up?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Well, that's easy. You are using the wrong cleaner.

Since the egg never hit the floor, it didn't break, so you are attempting to clean up a mess that doesn't actually exist.

Read the label of the cleaning product that you used. I don't believe that the list of uses will include messes that physically could not have happened.

Let me look on Amazon and see if they carry anything for that situation. Be right back.

Reply to
DerbyDad03