ping Leon; Slider supplier?

Leon, a while back you posted a link for supplier of slides with great prices, I seem to have lost the link. If you would be so kind as to repost it I would appreciate it.

I'm having problems getting P&A on 4 pairs of 24 in undermounts, and 5 pairs of 26 or 27 in undermounts. They don't stock them and aren't low enough on stock to include with a normal order.

The longer ones are for a pantry, and I am beginning to think it might be less expensive to buy slides for a vertical pull drawers.

Reply to
OFWW

Sorry, the ones I use are side mount. Cornerstone Hardware, G-Slide soft close full extension.

Leon

Thanks Leon, there were some undermounts in there with the longer sizes. They appear to be in stock or at least reasonable delivery dates. They also carried what I just bought, but at twice the price.

Reply to
OFWW