Ping Leon: I Need Your Help

Leon,

I'm really good at wrapping gifts. I've been doing it since I wrapped candy and perfume in a corner drug store at age 14. That said, I'm struggling to wrap a 40" Smart TV.

The dimensions of the package are 48" x 25" x 8". Could throw one of them fancy gift boxes together for me and get it up here by Sunday? Toss a couple of pounds of sausage inside while you're at it.

I appreciate your willingness to help out. I'll put the scotch tape down now. Thanks!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

LOL. Gonna roast some of that sausage over an open fire, like Rochesternu ts?

Bought a toilet with plumbing fixings, flange, etc. for a needy family. I had thought to gift wrap it, but no. A group of us will install it Saturda y. Don't know if we'll need all the fixings, but we're prepared and have a good carpenter to repair any damaged flooring, if need be, among other ex perts for possible other tasks. One guy is donating new flooring, as well.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Ah A Bathroom Blitz, Bathroom Blitz

and now that seed of a song has been planted I walk away smiling.

Reply to
Markem

I had thought to gift wrap it, but no. A group of us will install it Satur day. Don't know if we'll need all the fixings, but we're prepared and hav e a good carpenter to repair any damaged flooring, if need be, among other experts for possible other tasks. One guy is donating new flooring, as wel l.

Good for you! Helping out always feels good for both the givers and the getters.

Have a great holiday season!

(I still need that box though)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Sure, What kind of wood would you like? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Something that looks like sausage so it matches the contents. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Sausage tree:

There's some growing in Florida. Last I understood, they're kinna protected (even the "sausage fruit"), as they're specially imported growing on commercial or $$$$$ private property and the like.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny