Ping Leon

I put a WTB ad on CL for the Domino I've been coveting and got a response f or a used unit within two hours of home. I'm going out to see it tonight. Since I've never used one, I'd appreciate your take on what I should be lo oking for. (Price to be revealed if I score :-)

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Sorry Larry, I have been out of town for the last 3 days. I did see that you did get the unit.. Great find..

Reply to
Leon