PING - Leon

Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.

You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Leon

Mon, Jan 2, 2006, 3:22am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) sayeth: Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.

What? What? Was there something else? What did I forget? What?

I won't paint the next one either, but may entertain ideas of staining it.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

I just checked out your sled too, Cool. Is that a top-loading planer it's sitting on? ;) --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson