Ping: Dave Balderstone

We'll see! 8 minutes to go and everyone else is asleep.

I had a decent list of wooddorking books on the old gift list, we'll see what the morrow brings.

And now, I've two pints of bitter remaining, a good novel well underway, and a tabletop in clamps in the shop...

Hell, no doubt... It's a happy one.

Thanks for the well-wishes!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Happy birthday Dave!

Reply to
Greg Millen

Dave Balderstone responds:

That would do it. Have many more.

Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Reply to
Charlie Self

Many more pints of bitter? Or many more birthdays?

;-)

There'll be time for both, methinks...

Thanks to everyone for the wishes.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Dave Balderstone asks:

One hopes so.

Enjoy.

Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Reply to
Charlie Self

Geminis of the world unite. The world is ours for the plucking. (My b-day was May 30. Age 65 and continuing.)

Happy Birthday. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Aw heck - and here I am reading at work, where drinkin' during the day is frowned upon... ;->

Happy Birthday!

Reply to
mttt

Here too... That post was just after midnight, from the comfy chair.

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Belated best wishes, then!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Happy day Dave!!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

85 minutes to go and it's fine so far, Rob.

Tnx

Reply to
Dave Balderstone