Re: Psychopathology and The Wreck (or Tommy Wasteone Cries foul like the pathetic whiner that he is)

Bay Area Dave wrote in news:ufavc.77477$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

"Tommy, > you are a true ASSHOLE".

Hey Homer....Fuck you, doggie! Bite me.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

For crying out loud, Dave...there is no need for this.

You are doing the exact thing that you say you are against. What kind of water does that hold?!

Also, you mentioned that Tom's reputation was tainted because of something he wrote a while back...with whom? You? Well, obviously, but with whom else?

Honestly, there have been several people here recently that sound like a bunch of 15-year-old girls having a spat in the girl's bathroom at school.

Dave, you can say some people have been ganging up on you but you make it to darn easy.

A lot of times in life, it is more wise to 'be nice' than to be right.

Reply to
Ray Kinzler

That's NEVER been true!!

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

Wrong again. It's this insistence on being right that carries these ridiculous threads in a long caravan straight into the crapper.

"Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving." Anonymous

So I'll shut up. Please join me.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

SOL (smiling out loud...NOT what you were thinkin' :) )

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Reply to
Trent©

Killfiles are a wonderful thing. Why do people respond to BAD?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Simple; because they have no SELF CONTROL!

dave

Dave H> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sometimes it is better to be quiet than to be right. And sometimes it is better to be quiet than to poke the coals.

I think it is time that we listened to what good old mom said so many years ago: If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

All this schoolgirl stuff is ludicrous. I get more than I can stand when my daughter has a bunch of her ten-year-old friends over the house. Crikkies!

Reply to
Ray Kinzler

The only requirement for evil to triumph is that the good do nothing.

Reply to
Wm Jones

Reply to
nospambob

why not run over to the "undersigned" thread and tell Keeter what you told me? then we'll talk again.

dave

Ray K> Sometimes it is better to be quiet than to be right. And sometimes it

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.

JG

But evil is wrought by want of thought, As well as want of heart.

Reply to
Swingman

Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?

Reply to
JG

"No man was more foolish when he had not a pen in his hand, or more wise when he had."

Reply to
Swingman

Your point is exactly correct.

The treasonous, "bi-partisan" false-elite must be brought to justice by The People.

Reply to
Wm Jones

All involutory collineations are harmonic homologies.

Reply to
jo4hn