PERGOLA GATE TOPPER

go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.

Reply to
J T

JT,

Just a thanks for doing all the surfing to find all these articles.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 4:44pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tom=A0H) stumbles in and mumbles: Just a thanks for doing all the surfing to find all these articles.

Sigh. I'll 'splain it again. I have MUCH better things to do than surf for stuff like this, just to post it here - in fact, almost ANYTHING would be better. Instead, stuff like this is a "side-effect", something I run across, and post. It takes a few seconds to post, so why not? Karma. I figure this is around 10% of what I run across, and some of it is stuff I've posted before. A lot of the really good stuff isn't woodworking related, so doesn't usually get posted. One of the better plans is the Pinecone Turkey, a classic.

JOAT I'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.

Reply to
J T