LF: plans for a Chaise lounge

I'm a newbie who has a wife that insists that I build her a Chaise Lounger, anyone got some easy plans. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Nuke

Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 4:06pm (EST+5) nuke16 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nuke) doth wonder: I'm a newbie who has a wife that insists that I build her a Chaise Lounger, anyone got some easy plans. Thanks in advance

Sure. Normally I wouldn't post plans, I'd expect you to search them out on your own. After all, why should I do your homework for you? The only reason I'm posting this is because I figure your wife won't like it. Hehehe It was the second hit on google, out of something like

116,000 hits. Check google for more.
'd like to give you a going away present. Just do your part.
Reply to
J T

Norm's got plans!

stoutman

dig it up by googling on 'deck chair plans'.

also googled on 'chaise longue plans' and didn't have nearly the success I did with 'chaise loUNGE plans'. Funny how language (d)evolves.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Woodsmith magazine did a good one many years back. Maybe you can go the publisher's website and find it.

George Max