MILKING STOOL

That's one Hell of a lot fancier than any I've ever seen. Sheesh, I bet at least of you guys think a milking stool is something you sit on while you pour a glass of milk, so you don't spill it.

JOAT Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.

Reply to
J T

Bah: A milking stool can only have three legs or you're going to get real tired before you reach the tenth cow. Been there, done it!

Reply to
Pop

A real milking stool only had one leg, you supplied the other two, with the bucket gripped between your legs.

I remember it was a "T" made out of a 2x4 and it allowed the milker to move with the cow, which a three legged stool would not.

Al

Reply to
Al Holstein