Parts for thirty-year-old saw

"Richard Evans" wrote

You are becoming wise in the ways of the force my son.

It is amazing how dysfunctional many online ordering systems are. There is one site that I order from on a regular basis. Their coupon feature never works. So I actually open up three windows and process my ortder through three different screens. Haf way through the process, I delete the order from one screen and close another. What is left is the whole order with the appropriate discounts. I am certain that they do this to insure that few people can actually use the discount codes.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

At least it's symmetrical!

Reply to
Woodie

Center tilt table saw. Isn't that the non-compound, non-tilting model?

Reply to
Upscale

I'd rather have one that would tilt either way.

Max

Reply to
Max

I have a couple of stamped steel ones in the garage that you can have. Just pay shipping.

Reply to
dayvo

I have read on this forum of some people buying cast iron wing from Harbor Freight and redrilling them for other saws. Inexpensive I would think.

Scott.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
cavisco

The church frowns on that.

Reply to
Woodie

Depends on what you tilt. Besides, I'm a agnostic.

Max

Reply to
Max