Panasonic drills/drivers

I don't see Panasonic anywhere anymore. Locally.

Reply to
Leon

Actually, at least a couple of years ago Festool drills were available with out the Systainer, and extra ad ons. IIRC pricing was just under $300. And their battery prices had come way down after that point.

Reply to
Leon

That was my point. Panasonic is getting out of the consumer business and going pretty much all B2B.

Reply to
krw

And 18V Bosch can be had for around $100 ($200 for two tools) with two batteries and charger included. The 12V can be had for less. You do have to watch for sales. November/December are usually the best times for this stuff.

$100 and up for 18V batteries is still a lot of $$. Often it's cheaper to buy tools with batteries than batteries alone.

Reply to
krw