Dismantling Panasonic Drill Chuck

I have a Panasonic Cordless Drill/Driver where the one jaw of the chuck is out of sync with the other two. I suspect that there is a spiral controlling the closure and that the errant jaw has jumped the thread.

With the help of a video on YouTube I have managed to remove the chuck but it appears to be a sealed unit. Does anyone have experience of this type and is there any alternative to just replacing it with a new one?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May