Out of what kind of wood is the world's most useless machine made ?

-MIKE-

I want one sooooo baaaaaad.......

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Leon

Yeah, I watched it twice since I had to show my wife.

She's gonna forward it to her dad...

Reply to
Bill

switch.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button and the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.

Oh so inappropriate in this day.

Reply to
Leon

Oh, but I SO have to build one! ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I'm witchoo.

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:43:59 -0600, Leon wrote (in article ):

I have one of those infernal things somewhere. Sliding top with a thumbnail groove.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce