Getting Concrete out of Wash Machine

Last fall I made a cement sidewalk in front of the house. I dod not have a concrete mixer so I put the redi-crete in the wash machine to mix it. This worked quite well. When I finished the job, I was really tired and did not clean out the wash machine. It was almost full of left over concrete that I did not need. I completely forgot about it until my ex-wife came here last week, and wanted to do some laundry since her machine dont work. She opened the washer and found it full of hard cement. How do I remove that cement?

Justin H.

Reply to
Justinh

=3D=3D Write it off...there is no bloody way to salvage that machine. Better phone city hall as well as to where to dispose of the machine as most garbage pick-ups will not touch the machine. =3D=3D

Reply to
Roy

Just use concrete dissolver.

Limp Arbor

So you really think people belive that bs, I suppose you shower and put on the same crapped up underwear and that your clothes stink like shit by now from not washing, poor troller.

Reply to
ransley

IDIOT!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Wait a m "It was almost full of left over *c "She opened the washer and found it full of hard *cement*"

I think you need to find out who took the concrete out and refilled the washer with cement then make sure they don't do it again.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in news:ko54o5dhu4lf9g2nlj5k9lnmvafrmhrl6o@

4ax.com:

Try a Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I hear it has surprising results.

Reply to
Red Green

If there are people dumb enough to use a shopvac to vacuum up gasoline...

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Is that not a good idea? It is designed to suck up liquids...

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Mike Rowe of the TV show dirty jobs did the jackhammer in the mixer thing. Its a normal part of concrete mixer truck maintence.

Heard a story years ago.

The husband drove a concrete truck, he found out his wife was having a affair with the mayor of Mc kees Rocks Pa.

The mayor bought a brand new cadilac:)

Concrete husband left for work, mayor arrived at the house, parked his new car in front of house, went in to have some fun:)

Husband returned with concrete truck, broke window of mayors new caddy, and filled the car with concrete.

Husband never heard a word about the car, which was totaled.

Reply to
hallerb

mythbusters did it with a cement truck -

I think it was how to clean out a truck with stick of dynamite - This was a bit more...

ps56k

yeah right - like you really used a washing machine as a mixer ?

Reply to
ps56k

TNT. It worked when it happened to me.

Reply to
Steve in Virginia

Can you say "Kaboom!"

Reply to
Bob F

try it some time. Please do it where nobody else will be harmed by the explosion.

Reply to
AZ Nomad