OT - Where to get those Salt and Pepper Shakers

A week or two ago someone posted a picture of a salt and pepper shaker along with their holder. Picture was SnP1_Project_Finished.JPG. I saved the picture but unfortunately I didn't keep the contact info. I posted a followup asking for the source of the shakers, but if the info was given I didn't see it.

Any help on whose project this is and how the second version came out? I think the first split when the dowel was installed a little tight.

I would love to find this set and build a similar project.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

They are on any number of sites including Amazon....

Be prepared for "sticker shock"... they are/were very expensive...

A week or two ago someone posted a picture of a salt and pepper shaker along

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks for the link. The one at Amazon is nice but not quite the one pictured. I'll keep looking.

Dave

Dave