OT unofficial What Is It .. ?

off topic I saw an old mystery tool at the local Re-Store. I was unable to find it after several google searches. : hand held cast mold - for lead - making 3 lead pieces per pour : each piece about the size & shape of a man's pinky finger : but with a ~ 1/8 " groove ~ half way through, lengthwise : "Appleton London " on the outer casting : " BF Co." inside to be cast into the three lead pieces .... large fishing sinkers ? .... wheel balance weights ? Any other ideas or web links appreciated. John T.
--- ---
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.