OT Top 10 Aussie beer ads

This was posted on another group.

Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!

Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski wrote,on my timestamp of 21/11/2009 3:43 PM:

This one always cracks me up:

Noons

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:DY6dncUyScqT7ZrWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Scott

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:43:12 -0500, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski" scrawled the following:

Proof that trebuchets rule!

The rest were ho-hum.

-- We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774

Reply to
Larry Jaques