THIS is the plumber I should have hired....

for that dastardly (PhD level plumbing) pedestal sink....

Existential Angst

She's demonstrating how to be the butt of jokes?

.

Stormin Mormon

Did she say anything about plumbing? I wasn't really listening.

Reply to
Tony Miklos

I believe they were mostly allusions to *her* plumbing, but I wasn't really listening either....

Reply to
Existential Angst

i'd like to plumber.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I would be dripping something on that crack.

Reply to
Rocinante

That's a smoking hot crack. ^_^

TDD