OT Surgeon General's Warning: More than a handful ...

... can be dangerous to your health:

Swingman

Wasn't this sort of thing a common theme in his movies?

For some guys, that would be a good way to go.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Well, depending .......

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

What a way to go. Has to be in my top 10.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Reply to
LDosser

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:48:58 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels" scrawled the following:

THAT'S DISGUSTING. Of course, I'm a follower of Confucian logic. Confucius say "More than mouthful wasted." Larry say "One in mouth worth two in hand."

I hope that keeps you abreast of the situation.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

More like a wheelbarrowful.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

is appropriate.

Reply to
HeyBub

Memo to self: swallow coffee *before* opening one of Buddy's posts...

Reply to
Doug Miller

BTDT, forget the T-shirt

Lew