OT: Spell properly

Especially that line "geh mir aus dem Weg, Pilgrim."

-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

Reply to
Larry Jaques

heh.. cracks me up..!.. wtf! george

Reply to
George Watson

So, your degrees are you are a crazy nutter who plans to burn down the local Council building ??

Reply to
George W Frost

Tis my experience it is the educated who can control their "galah mode".

However... After having thrown a few pie shells your way I am still scratching me arse. Not a JLS* 'moment' do I see. I am waiting to see sign from a BigPoo subscriber yet. You looking to set the standard?

You catch that news on "eagle" and the NBN ISP? george

Reply to
George Watson

He puts 'em out ... IIRC correctly he was the Fire Chief of El Paso, a good sized city in Texas.

Reply to
Swingman

"George W Frost" wrote

ROFL One never knows.

Max

Reply to
Max

Population 700,000 + or - a few.

35 fire stations, 2 more presently under construction.

*Deputy* Fire Chief, Karl. I retired at the ripe old age of 53 (after 33 years of service) in order to earn enough money to buy woodworking tools.

Max

Reply to
Max