OT - Small Gloat

Went to an estate sale for a local family that was well known for wood and metal working and tools. Purchase:

- Good, older Jorgensen 4 x 10 wood vise (now called 41012)

- Pair of Jorgensen 18" bar clamps

- Older Sears Dovetail jig set with several templates, router guides, bits, etc.

$46.50

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Bite me.

Reply to
Robatoy

a) Yeah: Bite ME, too, if it's not too much trouble;

b) Has this NG gone so far afield that a post about woodworking tools is now considered off-topic?

Reply to
Neil Brooks

I'm sorry. I felt obligated to open with a political subject line or discussion of Balloon Boy to fit into the norm.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Now you have done it, you said Norm. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

HANG ON......That's a separate string.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

The question is whether counterfitter meant "You suck", the time honored response to a gloat on the Wreck, or if he has finally inhaled one too many hits of solid surface adhesive and gone off the deep end.

Reply to
J. Clarke

No wonder it's OT.. Balloon Boy, Norm...where will this thread end up??

*facepalm*
Reply to
Robatoy

Ye sucketh ...