OT See your drivers license...ONLINE!

*This is unbelievable*.

Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included!

I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out. It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.. Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

/
Reply to
Robatoy

Thought you had removed yours, but there it is.

Reply to
G.W. Ross

i can't believe i fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick. LMAO!

Reply to
Steve Barker

Reply to
-MIKE-

I punked my 19 year old daughter BAD on this one! She dragged her feet for the longest time in getting her license, and she never really put in enough driving time to make my wife and I happy about putting her on our insurance. So one day my wife takes her (she was 17) and the next oldest (16 at the time) to get their permits, and they gave my older daughter a full blown license! My wife took it and tucked it away, and my daughter never really pushed the issue, then went off to college without a car, and pretty much forgot about it. Now she's back from college break, and she's pushing hard to get a car and her license. So then she starts claiming that she actually HAS a license, and my wife totally forgot about it and didn't believe her. So they get into this big argument over it, and a light bulb goes off in my head. "Well, I know a website where we can look it up! Let's just go see!" So they're both hanging over my shoulder as we punch in the info, and when the preliminary screen comes up and shows that there is a record in the database, my daughter goes "YES!" and starts dancing around yelling "SEE? I TOLD you I had a license!" You should have heard the screams when I pulled up that final screen! I don't I (or they) have laughed so hard in YEARS! :-)

I've gotta thank Robatoy for foisting this little beauty on us. :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Happy to share. LOL..good one. That's some funny stuff right there.

Reply to
Robatoy

Dang - Fell for it AGAIN!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Actually, I put in Rob's name, figuring he was up to something, and damned if there wasn't a picture of C_less ...

Reply to
Swingman

Huh? Whashoo talkin'bout, boy?

-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Reply to
Larry Jaques