OT - Rare Bird Endangers Loggers

's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

jingoism. It's offensive to the whole of the rest of the world.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim W

That's "American" with a capital "A" ... and without it there would be no Usenet.

Get used to it.

Reply to
Swingman

Speak for yourself, please. I'm Canadian, and I'm not offended.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

But-but-but, this is GOATS playground.

Reply to
John

Cool paint job.

Reply to
George Max

Its about as american (capital "A" or not), as borscht.

see

Frank Stutzman

... and what part of "this is usenet..." did you miss out on?

Reply to
Swingman

Can I assume you're emphasizing that one can essentially say what they want where they want and no one can do anything about it? Arrogant statement, but true never-the-less.

Reply to
Upscale

Suffering a severe case of analitis are we?

Even Ex Lax doesn't help.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

your little dog, too.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

this will not endanger loggers, it endangers beenloggin. i know sick joke. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

I'm trying to ignore the anti American bullshit spurned on by the American rahrah bullshit.

Reguardless of who's chopper it is, It's still a nice paint job.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

The capital "A" also stands for "Al Gore", without whom there would be no Internet for Usenet to ride on...

Reply to
B A R R Y

Please feel free to kiss my ass!

Glen

Reply to
Glen

I assume you didn't look and see the URL posted by JT is a HOAX, and the Hind is Russian flown

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Why? Mac

mac davis

I am not going to get started on this. This is a woodwork forum and I am happy to discuss carpentry with you and what I think about american militarism shouldn't get in the way.

Tim W

Reply to
Tim W

You piss in the pool, then you don't want to keep swimming.

Reply to
Dave Bugg