PORTABLE RELOADING STATION

's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

components-in-waiting. I've got trays with empty, primed brass, trays with primed and charged brass and trays with the bullets seated, box(es) of bullets , priming tool, powder dispenser(s), powder scales (both balance beam and electronic), calipers for spot checking OALs. Not to mention all of the brass prep tools and lubes. What do you do with all that stuff with a rig like this?

Reply to
New Wave Dave

You build a nice 6 foot bench to go along with the little portable rig.

Reply to
CW

Fri, Oct 13, 2006, 11:18pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth sayeth: You build a nice 6 foot bench to go along with the little portable rig.

I concur. With wheelst, to make it portable also.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T