OT Question

Amusingly enough I turned that cash into travelers checks at a AAA office in case I lost them. ;~)

On an Erie Canalway trip with my sons the oldest found a $20 on the trail. When my youngest and I rode from FL to NY we found at least $40 between us... I found a $20 the second day out. You see things from the seat of a bicycle you'd never see from a car!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Good for you!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm a very clumsy rich man, you see. I've lost hundreds of thousands of $100 bills. Let me send you a list of serial numbers to see if it might be one of them. :)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

This is true. I suspect there is still a "Clamp body" + bar (inch)

  • cutting charge, + S&H, plus the "Name Brand Premium". It is like many things, you can get one for X dollars, but add-on "RV", "Aircraft", "Marine", Medical, etc, and the price goes way up.
Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Clare Snyder snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca> on Wed, 15 Sep 2021 17:08:45 -0400 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

I got pocket protectors recently as a means to attempt to corral the pens/Pencils I carried. It helps. Some.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Be sure you're comparing apples to apples. Bessey's current line includes a "K Body" and a "K Body Junior" which look very similar, but the Junior are cheaper and rated for about half the clamping force.

At Home Despot a 24" K is 50.37 and a 50" is 62.97. The difference isn't unreasonable. There's a 24" "Junior" that's 37.99 and a 50" Junior at 47.99.

Lowes really needs to replace their Web developer. Searched for "clamps" and their site told me that there was no such thing, did I want to search for "clasps". Then I reloaded the page and this time it found "clamps".

Reply to
J. Clarke

Somehow I think even with a hundred thousand numbers, you still wouldn't have much of a chance of a match. Ten digits (?-no bills handy) plus a letter (one of 12 fed banks?) That's a chance of

1E5/1.2E11 or ~a million to one against finding a match. But the problem becomes _looking_ for that match. I'd just say, "no match" and be pretty confident that I was right. ;-)
Reply to
krw

Actually the Bessy K Body Juniors are very easy to detect from the regular K Body, they are tiny in size. They look like toys.

FWIW I have no idea what I would use a Junior K Body greater than 12" for. Those things are almost toys. I have "1" Junior the Bessey sent to me for free. I don't use it for much of anything at all.

Reply to
Leon