OT, OT, OT - Kinda feels good

I know this is off subject but the election turnout from Iraq sounds pretty darned good. I wish them well for the future, and I wish us well for getting our soldiers and contractors home safely.

Reply to
RonB

I was sitting in a Tim Hortons for a couple of hours this afternoon (while my sons were next door getting haircuts) and reading the newspaper. I came across this photo of an Iraqian(sp?) woman holding up her purplish index finger with the middle finger of her same hand in a peace sign. She had a big smile on her face and I felt so good for her and the other women of that country that they finally had a chance in thier lives (possibly for the very first time) to vote.

It really warmed my heart to see that photo.

Reply to
jaime