OT My own truck story

This is a tribute to Mazda. I have a '91 B2200, 155K miles on it. Today I went to my wholesaler and picked up 286bf of Primo Red Oak. The ticket said

994lbs on it. I'm thinking, ok that's a half ton as per the rating ( I think ) on my truck. One forklift got one end of the stack on the bed while another pushed it into the truck. This red oak is 10ft lengths, by the way, now in a 6ft bed. I'm wondering if my front wheels are going to stay in contact with the ground or if my rear suspension is going to go Ping any time. But the drive home of 20 miles proved to be uneventful, much to my delight. BTW the truck was given to me by a friend so there's a bit of a GLOAT for ya.

Will

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

Not impressed!

1992 Chevy S-10, 240K miles, 2200 # - with a weak tranny. Mark
Reply to
Mark

Yeah but was your S-10 free? :-)

Will

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

snip

1992 Chevy S-10, 240K miles, 2200 # - with a weak tranny.

snip

2000 GMC Sierra 1500 (half-ton), 75K miles, 2450 lbs - with a V6.

Ji

-- coolcamaro79

Reply to
coolcamaro79